We have a suite of automation equipment allowing us to run ELISA assays in full screening mode in either 96w or 384w formats. We also possess a team of scientists who have extensive experience in development and implementation of drug screening assays.
Once the assay is established, a typical workflow for screening includes the following:
- Coating plates, using Multidrop or Combi
- Prepare dilutions of test articles, such as antibodies and lysates, using Agilent Bravo liquid handling station
- Transfer test articles to assay plates using Agilent Bravo
- Incubate and wash using BioTek plate washer
- Add secondary antibody, then detection buffer
- Read on EnVision or SpectraMax
- Data analysis with scatter plots, hit rates, Z’ factors, etc.